OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picked up the turkey picture online

Started by Sir-diealot, May 17, 2020, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I picked up the turkey picture online, hoping it will look as good in real life. I will have to have it stretched over a frame if I understand right, it is just on raw canvas again if I understand right.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoteduster

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Yoteduster on May 17, 2020, 09:07:08 PM
Looks like a nice one
Thanks, hope so, if so they have others I like as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

GobbleNut

Those are quite nice.  Assuming they are prints, it will be interesting to see how they arrive to you.  ...Can't imagine they would be on canvas,...but maybe so.

Harty

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

guesswho

Looks really nice.  I especially like the one with the railroad, reminds me of a place I'd visit from my childhood.   Let's us know how it arrives, I may pick up one if all's good on arrival.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

kyturkeyhunter4

Sir-diealot

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 18, 2020, 08:12:54 AM
Those are quite nice.  Assuming they are prints, it will be interesting to see how they arrive to you.  ...Can't imagine they would be on canvas,...but maybe so.
The header to the auction reads "HD print Wild turkeys modern Giant decorative art oil painting on canvas 24x32" So if I translate it right it should be canvas...... I think.

Quote from: Harty on May 18, 2020, 08:25:46 AM
Very nice!
Quote from: Muzzy61 on May 18, 2020, 08:58:45 AM
Very nice!
Thank you both.

Quote from: guesswho on May 18, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
Looks really nice.  I especially like the one with the railroad, reminds me of a place I'd visit from my childhood.   Let's us know how it arrives, I may pick up one if all's good on arrival.
I like that one quite a bit as well as one I have seen done much like that in a winter scene. I would love to get all of them over time. I will be sure to do. Talking about art did you even take my suggestion about the table with any pots that may not work out the way you wanted?

Quote from: kyturkeyhunter4 on May 18, 2020, 09:47:47 AM
Nice pictures
Thanks.

John Koenig:

Tom007

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on May 18, 2020, 05:06:37 PM
They look great. Great pickup.....
Thanks Tom, I only have the first for now, if that one pans out I will get the others.

John Koenig:

310 gauge

I really like your choice! Hope it comes in a pretty good size so as to enjoy it even more. Real cool find!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 310 gauge on May 18, 2020, 06:07:18 PM
I really like your choice! Hope it comes in a pretty good size so as to enjoy it even more. Real cool find!
Thanks, I got it in the larges size I could find which was 24x32 If I like it the train one or the train one with snow I have seen will be next. I can't find the picture right now but this is it on a sweater. https://monkstars.com/products/3d-all-over-printed-turkey-with-train-shirts-and-shorts/

John Koenig:

Tom007

Man, they are great. Looks great in your place my friend... Be safe....

Mountainburd

I really like them.  Can you post a link for the website where you purchased them?