OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nomad Stretch-Lite Shirt Long Sleeve NOMAD NWTF Turkey Pant

Started by Sir-diealot, May 17, 2020, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with the Nomad Stretch-Lite Shirt with Long Sleeves? I was wondering if they run small or big and how much shoulder room they have?

Also would like to know if anyone has had the NOMAD NWTF Turkey Pants and if you could give me any information on them? I have never owned any NOMAD gear so would like to know about them as they have the 50 percent off sale going right now. Thank you very much for the help given.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Ozarks Hillbilly

I have a lot of Nomad clothing never been disappointed with any of it. I have a couple of pairs of the NWTF pants and shirts. Love the fit and both are well made. I suggest that you don't wash them very often because they do tend to fade rather quickly. I don't have the particular shirt you are looking at but I  have a couple of their long sleeve 1/2 zip cooling tee's I really like they make a good base on cooler mornings. And they are nice and cool as the morning heats up and the layers start coming off. It also works well under a Diffusion or other leafy jacket. The material it and I believe the shirt your interested in doesn't tend to fade with washing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on May 17, 2020, 04:50:50 PM
I have a lot of Nomad clothing never been disappointed with any of it. I have a couple of pairs of the NWTF pants and shirts. Love the fit and both are well made. I suggest that you don't wash them very often because they do tend to fade rather quickly. I don't have the particular shirt you are looking at but I  have a couple of their long sleeve 1/2 zip cooling tee's I really like they make a good base on cooler mornings. And they are nice and cool as the morning heats up and the layers start coming off. It also works well under a Diffusion or other leafy jacket. The material it and I believe the shirt your interested in doesn't tend to fade with washing.

Thank you very much for the reply. The pants would not even get washed until next year, I am dropping weight and have a bit before I get to where they will fit me, definitely would be for next season if I get them, there shirt is for right now and next season.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Ozarks Hillbilly

Sounds good Sir, good luck on the rest of your season. Call um close!!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on May 17, 2020, 05:42:49 PM
Sounds good Sir, good luck on the rest of your season. Call um close!!!

Thanks.

John Koenig:

RiverRoost

I've got the stretch lite pants and have been wanting the shirt but they never have it in my size in greenleaf. Maybe next year I guess. But the pants are awesome. Stretch a little bit all throughout them so if they get tucked in your boots tight it has a little give.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RiverRoost on May 17, 2020, 06:40:46 PM
I've got the stretch lite pants and have been wanting the shirt but they never have it in my size in greenleaf. Maybe next year I guess. But the pants are awesome. Stretch a little bit all throughout them so if they get tucked in your boots tight it has a little give.
Thank you much. I am still debating about the pants because I am not sure where I will be next year, I tend to drop weight pretty fast on this diet but not sure about the size. I was down to a size 40 before all my surgeries, I think 44 should be good by then. I bought a pair of size 56 that were tight on me when I got then on April 13 and now if I do not have a belt on they will be around my ankles. I think the shirt is getting bought for sure, I just worry about shoulder room when it comes to shirts.

John Koenig:

RiverRoost

The pants run pretty true to size. I didn't get the pants until a few weeks into my season but I think they will be fine for early season with a light base layer on top on any of those colder mornings in the early spring. Really glad I bought them and would recommend to anybody.

PharmHunter

The Stretch Lite pants and shirt are awesome.  I much prefer them to the regular NWTF cotton pants as far as comfort.  I've found the shirts pretty true to size as well.

Happy hooker

Up here gander mountain has them 40% off,,maybe you can get one close to you to match that price.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RiverRoost on May 17, 2020, 11:32:10 PM
The pants run pretty true to size. I didn't get the pants until a few weeks into my season but I think they will be fine for early season with a light base layer on top on any of those colder mornings in the early spring. Really glad I bought them and would recommend to anybody.
Oh yea, base layer for sure here in NY I froze a few days because I under dressed.

Quote from: PharmHunter on May 18, 2020, 12:44:58 PM
The Stretch Lite pants and shirt are awesome.  I much prefer them to the regular NWTF cotton pants as far as comfort.  I've found the shirts pretty true to size as well.
Thanks, will be first time I have purchased from them.

Quote from: Happy hooker on May 18, 2020, 01:01:34 PM
Up here gander mountain has them 40% off,,maybe you can get one close to you to match that price.
Thanks bud, Nomad has them 50% off right now or I could not even touch them, I am still fighting myself on these or binoculars. These will be cheaper with the 50% off.

John Koenig:

Spurs

Best turkey clothing on the market IMO.  I have been running the Nomad stretch pants and quarter-zip for 2 seasons.  0 fade, super comfortable and perfect fit.

One thing many don't think about with stretch fit clothing, is their benefit for wearing as a top.  Because of their stretch, they can take layers and still be used as a top layer.  During colder days, I could fit thermals, T-Shirt, and a hoodie underneath. 

The only downfall that I have seen is that briars will come right through.  I got used to it pretty quick, but I could see where it would be tough for some people.  My legs look like I got in a fight with a pack of wild cats. :TooFunny:
This year is going to suck!!!