OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Two orders from Glenda Green this week

Started by Sir-diealot, May 07, 2020, 03:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I got in 2 orders from Glenda Green this week, the fist was the striker case in Obsession Camo, thanks to SteelCityArcher for helping me get that before she ran out of that camo pattern.

The second order consisted of 1 trough calls case, 1 trumpet case, 1 scratch box case 1 foam padded long box pouch and 1 padded hen box case. I have had one of her trumpet cases for a while and wanted at least one more to protect my trumpets and of course the other pieces are to do the same. We put to much money into our equipment not to spend the money to protect it and Glenda makes very fine products that do just that.

I got the second striker case in New Bottomland Camo figuring I could keep different strikers in each and know at a glance which I would be grabbing as I headed out the door.

IMG_1052 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_1054 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_1056 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

Now I just have to wait for the trough call to come in.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

doublespurs21

those are very nice,,,,,,,,,, I have her striker case,,,,,,

Loyalist84

Nice - I really like that striker rollup, the double elastic is a great idea.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Loyalist84 on May 07, 2020, 04:56:12 PM
Nice - I really like that striker rollup, the double elastic is a great idea.

I like that I can set a pot on it and have a striker on either side and not have to set any of it on the ground. The straps help with noise quite a bit.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

paboxcall

Nice Steven. Total quality, that's for sure.

What's the little square of camo material paper clipped to the long and short box holsters?
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Sir-diealot

Quote from: paboxcall on May 07, 2020, 05:20:27 PM

What's the little square of camo material paper clipped to the long and short box holsters?
To be honest with you I do not know, maybe it is to show the material? By the way that is not a short box holster, it is a hen box pouch. She also makes hen box holsters, I am just not a fan of Velcro though or I would have gotten that instead of the pouch. Well I must correct myself, the hen box holster does not come with Velcro, it comes with a string that is looped around a stud. It is the Long box holster that has the Velcro. I will add pictures to this reply to show off her work.

John Koenig:

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Greg Massey

Glenda products are the best and made in the USA ...

Glenda Green

I'm sorry I thought I told you Steven......it is to slide between the box and the lid to keep it quite when it is in the case. These are protective cases, not made tight like the holsters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Cowboy

Tom007

paboxcall

Quote from: Glenda Green on May 07, 2020, 07:43:43 PM

I'm sorry I thought I told you Steven......it is to slide between the box and the lid to keep it quite when it is in the case. These are protective cases, not made tight like the holsters

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Every detail considered. Very nice!

mossyoakpro

Thanks dude....you just cost me some more money!!   :drool: :drool:
Phillippians 4:13

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Glenda Green on May 07, 2020, 07:43:43 PM

Not that I recall but with my meds you may well have and I may have forgotten, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote from: mossyoakpro on May 08, 2020, 12:15:34 PM
Thanks dude....you just cost me some more money!!   :drool: :drool:

You're welcome, it is money well spent.

John Koenig:

Beards and Hooks

Real nice stuff. lover the three striker rollups I got as well and a thank you to steel city as well for me that thread tipped me off.