OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Started by albrubacker, May 07, 2020, 02:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albrubacker

My two daughters (12&11) and I had a fun 2020 season! And were able to tag out in Delaware. Mine was a public land bird and the girls were on private. The oldest daughter and I both shot early birds and were back to the truck before 8am. For the other bird I went home from work about 11 and we sat down next to the tree at 11:42. And she pulled the trigger at 12:20. With many hours scouting and hunting in between the kills.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

Here the girls with their turkeys.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

MNGobbler

Congrats to you and your daughters on successful hunts!! Nothing beats spending time with your kids in the woods. I have three daughters and we get out every year to turkey hunt with each of them having taken numerous gobblers over the years. Those hunts are the ones that stand out the most to me in my memories over any hunts I have ever had myself. Thanks for sharing.

Yoteduster

Congrats to you and your daughters

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to both of them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Congratulations girls and dad , nice gobblers

knifeshark

Super job! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

Congratulations

bobk

Congratulations  to your daughters and you.

Tom007

Congrats, those memories will be tough to beat....

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

JeffC

Congrats to you and your daughters.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

WorkingBirds

Congrats, that's a nice set of spurs! I know you have to be feeling proud.

kyturkeyhunter4

Congratulations to you and your girls

Old Timer

Congrats! Always nice to see the young ones Dad!