OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

North mountain gear ?’s

Started by bigbird, May 06, 2020, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmorgan9812

I just ordered a Greenleaf one. Thanks for letting me know some are available

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bbcoach

I just ordered a Greenleaf set as well.

Mobeardhunter

What size were you guys able to get? I'm only seeing the xxxl in stock. Been wanting to grab an xl.

bbcoach

https://northmountaingear.com/leafy-suit/   Here's what I ordered in XL.  I have a cheaper leafy suit but has elastic cuffs and waist.  I am looking forward to the added side zippers in the pants (easy on and off with boots) and the added zippered pockets in the jacket and pants.  I'll be utilizing the hood for further concealment around my head as well.  Looking for an upgrade.  I believe this will fit the need. 

perrytrails

Best piece of gear I bought this year. I would recommend a size up to layer if needed.

Like the big pocket in front, drawstring hood and bottom. Like to see zippers on side pockets but in no way a deal breaker.

Great customer service!!

Bagg-it Tag-it

Quick question on the North Mountain pullover jacket.....Some of the ones I see online look like there is a bunch of mesh and some look more like solid cloth (with the leafy stuff on top of it). In areas that are warmer....do they get hot? Does one have to wear a short sleaved shirt underneath?

Ozarks Hillbilly

Their mid weight is more perforated cloth.
I wear a mid weight in Greenleaf for early season here and then switch to a Diffusion after green up.
Early season I wear a long sleeve moisture wicking camo t-shirt under my mid weight pullover. If it's cool enough I will add a long sleeve button up as well.
Late season depending on how warm it is I wear either a long or short sleeve moisture wicking t-shirt under my Diffusion pullover.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bagg-it Tag-it

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on October 18, 2020, 03:16:29 PM
Their mid weight is more perforated cloth.
I wear a mid weight in Greenleaf for early season here and then switch to a Diffusion after green up.
Early season I wear a long sleeve moisture wicking camo t-shirt under my mid weight pullover. If it's cool enough I will add a long sleeve button up as well.
Late season depending on how warm it is I wear either a long or short sleeve moisture wicking t-shirt under my Diffusion pullover.

Thanks

Ozarks Hillbilly

You're welcome! There a quality garment. I loose track of time but my Diffusion has seen 5 or 6 seasons.