turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North mountain gear ?’s

Started by bigbird, May 06, 2020, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Has anyone used this stuff? I'm looking at getting the pullover and the hat/face mask. I personally like the face mask hat setup but wonder how theirs is?  How bout the pullover? How do the sizes run? Any input is appreciated and thanks

Ozarks Hillbilly

I have a  older Mossy Oak Diffusion that I have warn for several seasons.  It has stood up well. I considered getting a new one this spring when they introduced Original Bottomland and Greenleaf. I had gotten a buddy of mine one in Obsession as a Christmas gift last year and he liked it so much that he got one in Greenleaf before season. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tom007

Heard the pull over is fantastic....

Brian Fahs

I picked up a greenleaf pullover this year. Wore it every day hunting this spring. A bit of a wrestling match to get on but love it. Very well built. Great color and function. I am picking up a bottomland pullover for next year.

longbeards

I bought the jacket in bottom land,,love it, just wish it was full zipper,,had a hen two days ago at 6 ft and she didn't make me! And I am pretty big!!  Hard to Hide!!

Spitten and drummen

I have one in green leaf and one in bottomland. Best leafy jackets I have ever owned.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

paboxcall

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on May 06, 2020, 08:42:59 PM
I have one in green leaf and one in bottomland. Best leafy jackets I have ever owned.

They are total quality - I have one in Obsession and the other in Greenleaf.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

bigbird

How do they fit? Do they run small or true to size? If I put it on over clothes is it sized for that or to wear as is with just a t shirt  under it?

LRD

I have the pullover, and it is great.  I would say it is normal sized to what you would expect with a hoodie.  I wear and XL, and mine is an XL with room for things underneath.

Happy hooker

Did you guys get the mid weight or what thickness

MNGobbler

You will not be sorry going with Mountain Gear! Spencer and crew make a high quality pull over!! I have both the Obsession and Bottomland and love them!! They are durable, have great pocket in front with a good heavy duty zipper where can keep extra items you need. They also have side pockets as well. The hood is great with a way to zinch it down if you need to. They breathe well, but at the same time provide some warmth if need be. I got a size larger as I wanted to make sure I could have other layers on as I live in a more northerly climate where are mornings are usually pretty cool. For the price you can't beat them and I would highly encourage you to get one.

mullet dredge

You will not be sorry. North Mtn Greenleaf pullover has been the most impressive and useful piece of hunting equipment I have purchased in recent years.

I got a med/lrg and comfortable with multiple thick layers under it or just a t-shirt.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They have some Greenleaf leafy suits back in stock as of this morning if anyone is looking.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

mmorgan9812

Any coupons for members?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: mmorgan9812 on May 08, 2020, 10:14:40 AM
Any coupons for members?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I haven't seen one.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny