turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It's over!

Started by Trevor2, May 15, 2011, 02:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor2

Tn season ends at dusk! Didn't get a chance to hunt today. Guess it's time to kick off fishing, lake and beer drinking to hold me over till deer season! Good luck to those still hunting.
Strutstopper

redarrow

Good luck with the fishing.

chipper

I went to call for a friend this morning, rain and cold wind made it tough, we heard a little gobbling on the limb and 4 gobbles on the ground cause 8 hens stole that bird from my buddy but a putting jake finished him out for the season and I thank the lord for letting me see it one more time, time to start preparing for next spring.

DeWayne Knight

I toughed it out in the rain and cold 'til 5:00 this afternoon.  Had a couple gobble this morning, but nothing really on fire and they shut up when they hit the ground.  I put some miles on trying to strike one and then watched a winter wheat field for a couple hours before throwing in the towel.

strutnva

same feeling here in VA, no more season

turkey_slayer

Quote from: strutnva on May 15, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
same feeling here in VA, no more season

I get so depressed every year for about 2 weeks after it closes.  Only good things are I can get some sleep now, get more work done, and save a bunch money  ;D

Spring_Woods

Ohio ended today.  :'( It kinda wears off as time passes, but for the next couple weeks or so, I'll daydream at work thinking about all the great mornings I had and just be happy I had the opportunity to get out as much as I did this year.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

spitndrum

Sad to see it go I didnt go all weekend, cause of the rain here on the plateau, O well bring on bowfishing!

furtracker

Sad time of year for me too.....I hate summer!!!