turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Alabama

Started by MShillhunter, April 21, 2020, 08:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MShillhunter

Hey guys,  I've got an old Family place in Alabama and was planning on going over and kicking some rocks and hoping to hear a gobble.  I hunt mostly public in Mississippi so understand what it takes and want you to understand I'm not looking for pins.  If anyone is familiar with the land in the central part of the state please DM me, I have some questions on a few pieces of land on if it'd be worth covering some ground on. 

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaBigswamp

What part of Alabama ?

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: MShillhunter on April 21, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
Hey guys,  I've got an old Family place in Alabama and was planning on going over and kicking some rocks and hoping to hear a gobble.  I hunt mostly public in Mississippi so understand what it takes and want you to understand I'm not looking for pins.  If anyone is familiar with the land in the central part of the state please DM me, I have some questions on a few pieces of land on if it'd be worth covering some ground on. 

Thanks

I will wager that the place has been hunted. In Alabama , turkey killers know if a place is being hunted or not and many will help themselves to it. Good luck and I hope you get on some birds.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Good luck with your hunting ...

Coop1082

If it's in Alabama and there are turkeys on it, it's been hunted. I'm in Alabama myself and I assure you there are no shortage of outlaws that just so happen to be turkey killers. It's a sad truth but it's truth. Especially if they know the area doesn't have tenants or other hunters around.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]