Started by DMP, February 12, 2011, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Fullfan

Quote from: misfire on February 15, 2011, 08:09:41 PM
Quote from: Fullfan on February 15, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Pa State Trooper for the past 19 years, was prompted to corporal in 1998. Have 2.5 years to retirement

I have 2 years, 10 months and 11 days to go. But who is counting

LOL. I try not to count, it makes it go faster....
Don't gobble at me...

new2turkey

Quote from: DMP on February 12, 2011, 07:35:06 PM
What do you do to fund your turkey addiction?

I'm a utilities coordinator for a natural gas company.  Work OT when I can to cover my addiction.   :toothy12: :z-guntootsmiley:

I babysit...  :lol:

I babysit for a woman who used to babysit me, I'm 18 and right now in Maine the job search is pretty tough... I can't complain about $10/hour though.

bawana

Retired State Trooper.........eight years ago! Doing Federal Crop Insurance Adjusting for the last three years, pretty good gig, usually real slow from Feb to May :you_rock: :you_rock:

BowBendr

We got the market cornered on call makers and state troopers........ :you_rock: :you_rock:

Fullfan

Quote from: bawana on March 08, 2011, 01:11:24 PM
Retired State Trooper.........eight years ago! Doing Federal Crop Insurance Adjusting for the last three years, pretty good gig, usually real slow from Feb to May :you_rock: :you_rock:

what post were you out of??  I work in Mercer County which is on the OH   IO   line..
Don't gobble at me...

Florida Marine

Leader of Marines (Lieutenant Colonel) - Communications Officer with a specialty in networks and IT...
Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.

-Ronald Reagan

Fullfan

Quote from: BowBendr on March 08, 2011, 08:00:47 PM
We got the market cornered on call makers and state troopers........ :you_rock: :you_rock:

Now that is funny right there...... :lol:
Don't gobble at me...

bawana

Quote from: Fullfan on March 24, 2011, 06:22:06 PM
Quote from: bawana on March 08, 2011, 01:11:24 PM

what post were you out of??  I work in Mercer County which is on the OH   IO   line..
Was mainly at New Phila and Massillon, for 23 out of the 25.