OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HUNTING & FISHING SEASONS COVID-19 4/18 UPDATE

Started by mookyj, April 20, 2020, 11:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mookyj

Updates- Arkansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, NY is still identified as a hot spot and banned from several states for travel or requiring a 14 day quarantine upon arrival. Running out of of turkey season for any out of state trips, Fishing in many paces may push out if emergency declarations our renewed in the next few weeks. Pure Anarchy if it pushes into deer season this fall....

http://www.turkey-talk.com/tblog/?p=1681
Mike Joyner
joyneroutdoormedia.com

TravisB

It won't push into deer season. Something will give by then, or there'll be anarchy, and deer season won't be so important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mookyj

Never underestimate the stupidity or ineptness of a politician... I love my state (New York) it is beautiful with so many natural resources, great hunting, great fishing, but it's taxed to death and ran by insane idiots. 
Mike Joyner
joyneroutdoormedia.com

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mookyj on April 21, 2020, 09:42:43 AM
Never underestimate the stupidity or ineptness of a politician... I love my state (New York) it is beautiful with so many natural resources, great hunting, great fishing, but it's taxed to death and ran by insane idiots.
You got that right!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TTG

Would going to one of these states and hunting/sleeping in your vehicle be considered self quarantined?