turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bunkerhill face mask

Started by Old Timer, April 16, 2020, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

Anybody try these? Plus-cons? Look like they would work for eyeglass wearers. Problem i have with some of the pull overs is they interfere with my glasses and hearing aids. Age is a beautiful thing!Thanks

Sir-diealot

Got one this week but have not tried it yet as I have been sick, I will try to get to it this evening and let you know what I think.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Timer

pray you feel better my Brother. Thank you

Sir-diealot

Thank you, unfortunately I am not. Nothing on the Covid-19 list though, so that is really good.

IMG_1000 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
IMG_0999 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
IMG_0998 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
IMG_0997 by Sir-diealot, on FlickrIMG_0996 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Old Timer

Looks like it will work, I got to decide on that or the nomad. Thanks

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

richard black

Those face masks work well. I have 2 of them and they can be adjusted to how you feel most comfortable with it on. Excellent for eyeglass use or if you don't like to use a tight fitting mask.

Dtrkyman

3bailey3

hey Sir I just thought I liked you by your post but see all that Steeler gear in the background and I have changed my mind...HA, just kidding.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on April 17, 2020, 06:57:07 PM
hey Sir I just thought I liked you by your post but see all that Steeler gear in the background and I have changed my mind...HA, just kidding.
To be 100% honest with you I have not watched the NFL since they started to disrespect the National Anthem and the Flag 3 going on 4 years ago. I have a lot of Steelers stuff, if even they stop doing that crap I may go back to watching it. For now I will just root for the Sooners and Sabres.

John Koenig: