Main Menu

Snodgrass long box

Started by gobblers roost, April 15, 2020, 12:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblers roost

Delete

packmule

paboxcall

If someone is looking for a hunting long box stuffed full of turkey feathers, this is your chance. Osage over butternut is a killer combo, especially with the inlays that's nice on the eyes.

:z-winnersmiley:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Chris O

paboxcall

Quote from: Chris O on April 15, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
I will take it pm sent

Congrats, Chris! I was getting ready to pull the trigger myself! That was a sweet looking box.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Chris O

Quote from: paboxcall on April 15, 2020, 02:20:13 PM
Quote from: Chris O on April 15, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
I will take it pm sent

Congrats, Chris! I was getting ready to pull the trigger myself! That was a sweet looking box.
It's a twin to my mini paddle so I had to get it. Every time I say I'm done buying for awhile something like this pops up lol.

adkmountainken

paboxcall

Quote from: adkmountainken on April 15, 2020, 07:50:32 PM
crap what did i miss???????

An osage over butternut with inlays. It was a nice one. Nice color in the osage.