OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Austy Bott Osage Orange Adjustable Trumpet

Started by merriamsman, April 12, 2020, 06:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merriamsman

Guys, wanted to post some pics of a call I just received from Austy Bott. It's an adjustable trumpet made out of Osage Orange with a delrin mouthpiece. Man, this is a great call. The workmanship and artwork is outstanding. And it plays real good too. Austy is a great guy and fun to do business with. Thanks Austy!

DocHolliday

Congrats on a fine call! Austy makes a good'un

Sir-diealot

Nice looking trumpet. I have an adjustable but it is not from Austy, nice to have options out there.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mathews.1

I'm getting an African Blackwood tomorrow. Can't wait

Chuck1443

Congrats! Sharp trumpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bobk

Congratulations!!!!!  You recieved a great trumpet.

merriamsman

Sir, TapaTalk used to resize pictures, but apparently it doesn't do that anymore, so I had to find a picture resizer first, then upload them through TapaTalk. Pain in the arse. Does anybody know how to resize photos in TapaTalk?

sbbow

Quote from: merriamsman on April 12, 2020, 07:33:27 PM
Sir, TapaTalk used to resize pictures, but apparently it doesn't do that anymore, so I had to find a picture resizer first, then upload them through TapaTalk. Pain in the arse. Does anybody know how to resize photos in TapaTalk?
On my iPhone it ask original, medium or small i believe when i post pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EZ

Congrats!! Besides being one of the best people one could ever meet, Austy Bott makes one of the best trumpets in the country.

boatpaddle

Quote from: EZ on April 12, 2020, 07:49:16 PM
Congrats!! Besides being one of the best people one could ever meet, Austy Bott makes one of the best trumpets in the country.
Very well said, Tony

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

paboxcall

Quote from: EZ on April 12, 2020, 07:49:16 PM

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

Yep, he sure does Tony, and doesn't get as much attention as deserved. It is one of the finest running calls. I'm glad "boatpaddle" turned me on to Austy's adjustable!

Congrats on the great call - love osage for a trumpet! Fantastic.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

crow

Great looking trumpet, beautiful piece of work

merriamsman

sbbow, TapaTalk used to work like that for me, but for some reason it isn't letting me select picture size any more.

Jacobson

Austy makes a great adjustable trumpet, and yours is awesome.