OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Hammock

Started by bbcoach, April 05, 2020, 06:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I hadn't seen this on here before and some of you were talking about needing a way to carry a bird,  https://www.peregrinefieldgear.com/store/ProductReviews.aspx?ProductID=1290

If you check out the PICS, it shows how it folds out and it has a camo storage bag that would allow it to fit neatly in your vest or pocket.  Weighs 5 ounces.  Just passing it along.

Looking forward to our opener on Saturday.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

I meant to get one this winter and forgot, they were 12.99 then and in the last 3 months jumped up to 22.00
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TauntoHawk

Some type of tote make a huge difference, never a fan of the game bags and over the shoulder by the legs is a real pain on a long walk out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

turkey_slayer

I got one but never carried it. Still prefer my tote but it looks like it would work well

mmorgan9812

I have one and love it! Simply the easiest way to carry out a turkey

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

NCL

Looks like a hardy product