Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HUNTING AND FISHING SEASONS STILL ON WITH COVID19?

Started by mookyj, March 31, 2020, 11:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mookyj

COVID19 , Corona Virus, China Virus, whatever label you prefer, it has or will have an impact on your turkey hunting and fishing seasons. For those of you with early seasons down south, you have enjoyed a geographic advantage that the rest of the country will see less of or maybe not at all. You have my envy for time afield.

Before I comment further.... http://www.turkey-talk.com/tblog/?p=1591
Mike Joyner
joyneroutdoormedia.com

notsure

MN is encouraging people to hunt and fish, despite being on a "shelter at home" order until 4/10.

quavers59

I start on April 20th in New Jersey. Getting close.

Cowboy

Just read today that Washington State closed their Youth Turkey season and spring bear season.

notsure

TauntoHawk

I don't think ill legally be able to hunt MD as a non resident.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tom007

fallhnt

I can't even hunt my home state of IL. on state owned land.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

hotspur

Louisiana just closed its waterways because ppeople are still gathering in big crowds to party at local ' prop shops ' . now responsible people can'tget away to fish or if you hunt waterways,.  Things are cchanging fast ,

mtns2hunt

Virginia canceled trout Heritage day and put other restricions on fee fishing. Plus govener has put out a stay at home order. However the order has a bunch of loop holes. I wii be in NF cutting next years wood. Won't be anyone near me for sure. A lot of restrictions on large gatherings. Not sure why everyone has to hang so close together.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

notsure

CO asks Panic Morons to STOP spreading Bull...

We are receiving an influx of calls and reports of false social media posts and even robocalls claiming that hunting and fishing seasons are canceled, that valid licenses are no longer required to hunt and fish, or that park fees have been rescinded due to the COVID-19 outbreak. These reports are false, and appear to have increased based on today being April Fool's Day. Do not share your personal information with anyone calling claiming to provide CPW product refunds.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: hotspur on April 01, 2020, 08:17:56 PM
Louisiana just closed its waterways because ppeople are still gathering in big crowds to party at local ' prop shops ' . now responsible people can'tget away to fish or if you hunt waterways,.  Things are cchanging fast ,

We're did you hear this? I just checked the LDWF site nothing about a closer, it did say NOT to believe rumors. Why would they close the waterways when they could close the "prop shops"? LDWF site specifically says woods and water are open just don't gang up.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

notsure

See my post above regarding CO. The Panic Pushers are a lower form of life.

hotspur

Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 01, 2020, 08:59:55 PM

We're did you hear this? I just checked the LDWF site nothing about a closer, it did say NOT to believe rumors. Why would they close the waterways when they could close the "prop shops"? LDWF site specifically says woods and water are open just don't gang up.
it was announced on the news wbrz , showing pics of large gatherings of party's, " prop shop "  ,would be an abandoned dock out in the Boones where party's are common

LaLongbeard

Quote from: hotspur on April 01, 2020, 09:15:22 PM
Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 01, 2020, 08:59:55 PM

it was announced on the news wbrz , showing pics of large gatherings of party's, " prop shop "  ,would be an abandoned dock out in the Boones where party's are common

Well I guess wbrz should notify  the La wildlife and fisheries that "They" have close all the waterways in the state of La ??
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?