turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

August 2019??

Started by LaLongbeard, March 23, 2020, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

I know we got a lot going on. But I noticed the other day at the bottom of the screen it shows how many people online that day and most online ever. Anybody remember wtf  was going on at 9:44 pm on August 15,2019 seems like an odd time of year to have a record of people on the forum.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Could have been people looking for information for the Northeast Call Makers Summit that was going on 14 days later, I know I had lots of people contacting me looking for information on it. Edit: Sorry, it was August 23
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 23, 2020, 09:33:32 PM
I know we got a lot going on. But I noticed the other day at the bottom of the screen it shows how many people online that day and most online ever. Anybody remember wtf  was going on at 9:44 pm on August 15,2019 seems like an odd time of year to have a record of people on the forum.
I know it was HOT that day in my hometown ...

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 23, 2020, 09:59:46 PM
Right. I don't remember the day but I'm certain it was a hot humid mess, like everyday in August lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 23, 2020, 10:05:54 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 23, 2020, 09:59:46 PM
Right. I don't remember the day but I'm certain it was a hot humid mess, like everyday in August lol
What amazes me , is the number of guess we have and only few site supporters ..on the forum.

StruttinGobbler3

Well I was online that day cyber scouting your posts, so that I could follow your truck around on public land for the upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Spurs Up

Answer: August 15 was the the date of a bot attack outbreak.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on March 23, 2020, 10:23:24 PM
Well I was online that day cyber scouting your posts, so that I could follow your truck around on public land for the upcoming season.

What's that mean? Your not  turkey hunter enough to find your own??  :TooFunny:

StruttinGobbler3

Hey man, work smart, not hard. Why do all that walking and work when I can just slide in on somebody that knows where the birds are? That's just common sense. Lol

Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

1iagobblergetter

Glad all this millennial way of thinking was not in my generation..

StruttinGobbler3

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 23, 2020, 10:51:10 PM
Glad all this millennial way of thinking was not in my generation..
Haha trust me, I'm kidding. Both of the above posts were in humor, certainly not serious. I'm as far from a millennial as you can get.

Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion