OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy

Yep, already affecting my turkey season. My wife and I both drew a 1st season tag for a Special Hunt Area on Illinois here. Good ol JB " Sure,  I'll buy your Senate seat vacated by Obama " Pritzker shut it down.

eggshell

It won't affect my season in my home state of Ohio, because I walk out my door on my own land. My out-of-state hunt maybe. It might affect me if I win and you give me coronavirus.....that is what your thread titles says, " Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway" , why are you giving someone the virus? :TooFunny:

NCL

Season opens in a little over a week and  only hunt local so I do not foresee the virus having any effect. The public land that I hunt have never seen another hunter and since the bridge is out and it is a long way around to the entrance probably will not see anyone this year.

Upfold99

It's still up in the air, while state workers get sent home, I fear public will be closed soon.

Sir-diealot

As of now no it will not, my season does not start until May 1 so I am hoping nothing changes. I hunt private property so I am not worried about state or federal lands being closed so that is a plus. 
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

AU coonhunter

As of right now, my trips are still on and should not be affected.

Greg Massey

As of now , it's all a wait and see, what will happen. Prayers for everyone regardless if i get to hunt or not ..

strutstopper

If my flight is cancelled, my Wyoming trip is not happening.

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Shouldn't slow me down too much in my home state of SC. Plenty of land I can hunt within walking distance of my house is absolute worse case.

Now my May season could possibly be up in the air depending on how things shake out.

Delmar ODonnell

The only way it will affect my season is if they ban interstate travel. Other than that, it will actually give me more time in the woods, as all my classes have been moved online.

Marc

It will affect my season...  I will be less likely to hunt with others (especially someone that was going to visit from out of the area).
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Tom007

No way, I will go everyday till I drop, other than my wife, Turkey is my life.....
"Solo hunter"

bornagain64

Hopefully it does not effect my season in Florida. It is effecting my personal life, which is not terrible.
We are so spoiled in this country, hopefully it opens some peoples eyes to just how good we have it here in America.
Thanks for the chance.

Happy

Nope. Dont see why i should get excited now.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Hoosier2

Hopefully it does not affect me. Depends on the future and shut downs but as of now I'm ready to get away from all of this and enjoy the April turkey woods. Thanks Sam as always man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk