turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hush

Cardiac ICU nurse. Season is unpredictable right now! Any time I'll get to chase turkey will be greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone! Thanks Gooserbat!

Goblen

Coronavirus will not effect my season this year.

Southerngobbler

It will not affect mine as long as my public land WMA doesn't shut down. It opens in two days so its looking good so far. Saw a strutter this morning so I know where I'll be sitting come Saturday.

Dtrkyman

I do not anticipate it affecting me, as long as I can get food and fuel I am not changing any plans!

buzzardroost

Looks like it could affect my season in Illinois.

DawgsFan1

Don't think it will affect my season at all.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

SwampRooster17

Don't think it will affect my season. Might just have a little more time off than I thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearcat1997

I will be able to hunt more, as my college moved online for the rest of the semester.

blake_08

It shouldn't affect my season. I have some trips planned but they're both in state trips. Only way it might is if Oklahoma closes state lands off. I've never been anything like an outlaw, but that would get me the closest i've ever been. Might just have to go anyway.

Thanks for the opportunity

taylorjones20

Should not affect my season at all. Lord willing.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

TonyTurk

It will only affect my season if the government institutes an interstate travel ban.

Spitten and drummen

As long as my family is not sick and the places are open I will be moving right along.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

aclawrence

It should not effect mine negatively. It actually might afford me a little more time in the woods. I heard 5 this morning.  Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teke59

I am fortunate enough to be able to walk out my door and turkey hunt so no it will not affect me in my home state, however, I am planning to hunt Ky mid April and Me in June and praying that this does not take a toll on my fellow Americans.

Kytomgetter

I'm looking forward to this season, maybe we'll get a break from all the commotion that's a part of our daily lives. It'll be a blessing to get in the woods and just enjoy what God has made, and has giving me the opportunity to enjoy it with my son.