turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pot call purchases

Started by rakkin6, March 18, 2020, 08:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Well these are what I have acquired since about October. Due to prior commitments while I was on active duty  I  the Army I have missed quite a few seasons since I started turkey hunting. And really haven't purchased a lot because I never knew if I would be home. Well I retired on the 1st of November so I built my collection up a little. Bought some of the calls from some great guys on here and then some at the NWTF. I purchased some mouth calls also along the way.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

TTG

Looks like a great bunch of calls!

doublespurs21

also looks like you made up for the lost time,,, thank you for your  service 

rakkin6

It's addicting lol, especially when Mike Yingling makes a new call and posts it on here.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

rakkin6

Yeah I had a couple calls already. A Lonzo stoned aluminum and a Halloran Metal Mouth along with a Halloran box call. And a couple of your typical Bass pro calls.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

rakkin6

Thanks I loved my time in the Army, you don't do almost 23 years without enjoying it. Now I am trying to figure out what I am going to do when I grow up lol
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Beards and Hooks

Congrats on the retirement and all the great guys calls you have acquired in a few short months! Ever do time at Leonard Wood that is where I was stationed in my three year enlistment?

JLH

Thats a good bunch of calls...more than enough to kill turkeys for the rest of your life.

But....dont let that stop you!!
Turkey call buying season is just as fun as turkey hunting season!!

rakkin6

No believe it or not I spent 21 out of my 23 years on Fort Campbell. I was at Bragg for 18 months for the Q Course then right back to Campbell for my last 14 years.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

rakkin6

Yeah and so is buying yout strikers lol
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Sir-diealot

Nice calls. Thank you for your service.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Nice batch of calls. Something good to add too! Thanks for your service.

rakkin6

Thank you I appreciate it guys

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Greg Massey

That's nice gathering of hen's .. And thanks for your years of service.

Tom007

You and all the service people are why we are able to enjoy our lives. It's time for you to enjoy long safe turkey seasons, you earned it. Thanks so much for your committed service.....be well my friend...
"Solo hunter"