Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Coupon code but its not as important as the 2nd paragraph.

Started by Gooserbat, March 18, 2020, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Guys there is a lot of things that can be said but the short version is use coupon code "support" and get 15% off any and all orders on the website.  The next few days will be trying on all of us but I want to give back to those that have given so much support to me.

And on another note, I don't thump my Bible much and I do things my own quiet way when it comes to my Faith, but I'll ask those who pray, to pray for one another, our leaders, our country, and humanity.

Sam
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TonyTurk

Thank you Sam for all you do for this site and it's members.  Prayers going up for all of us.

Tom007

aclawrence

I'm sure our president is under an incredible amount of stress and pressure right now. I'll continue to pray for him and our country in this hard time we're heading into. Thanks for the discount.  I'm really liking that hillbilly call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbcoach

Thanks for All you do Sam!  Thanks for the generous offer!

This too, shall Pass.  Pray that this will end sooner than later.  CV and the decisions that our elected officials are putting in place are putting a BIG strain on our momentary system.  With that, people WILL feel anxiety and hardship and CRIME will definitively increase.  Be in Prayer, that we will help our brother when we can, learn from this financially and get closer to God now and FOREVER!