turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scouting trip with my main man today

Started by ThunderChickenHunter21, March 15, 2020, 08:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderChickenHunter21

Had a good time finding rubs from this past fall and scratching all over the farm. Hopefully we can get him one in a few weekends.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skimerhorn

Awesome. I had my lil man out with me sat listening myself

tomstopper

ThunderChickenHunter21

Thanks. Itll be his first year to try to kill one, last year he took a bb gun. So I'm pumped to say the lease

rdjustham

Those are good times!

My boy took his first buck 2018 season now seems i do more watching than shooting.  This will be his first season toting a gun in the turkey woods and im sure, if he has anything to do with it, it may be my last. lol

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: rdjustham on March 16, 2020, 02:44:12 PM
Those are good times!

My boy took his first buck 2018 season now seems i do more watching than shooting.  This will be his first season toting a gun in the turkey woods and im sure, if he has anything to do with it, it may be my last. lol
Lol amazing how when it's your youngin shooting the rush is as good and you being behind the trigger

rdjustham

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on March 16, 2020, 02:53:10 PM
Quote from: rdjustham on March 16, 2020, 02:44:12 PM
Those are good times!

Lol amazing how when it's your youngin shooting the rush is as good and you being behind the trigger

Youre right about that.  Same goes for the heartache of a miss.  Watching my boy go from tagging along to having a good opinion of how and where he wants to hunt is probably the best "trophy" ive had in all my years wandering the woods.