turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Deadline in 4 days!

Started by davisd9, May 11, 2011, 11:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

The May 15 Deadline is fast approaching.  PLEASE get your birds or upgrades posted if you have any.

Is anyone still hunting?...or anyone hunting past the deadline?  We need this to be noted if so.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

KYFrid

Me and my brother LilFridWV are still hunting. Season doesnt end here in WV til end of May. Almost had a bird yesturday. If it came to the left my neighbor would shoot. If it came right he was mine. He went left.  :-\

davisd9

Thanks for the response.  I will send Old Gobbler a message letting him know some are still hunting on our team.  Good luck, and I wish he would have went right!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Old Gobbler replied to my messege stating we will run the contest until the end of May.  Good luck fellas!

JVA54

alloutdoors

I just checked in my first of the year.  I have until the end of May to try and get a second bird, but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to do so.