OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Youth/New Hunter Call Raffles. ***WINNERS DRAWN***

Started by Spring Creek Calls, March 14, 2020, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Creek Calls

I'd like to start a call raffle for anyone that's  taking out a youth or new hunter this spring.  Youth will be considered anyone 16 and below and a new hunter can be any age. These calls are intended to go directly to the youth/new hunter. Please reply to this post if you have someone who qualifies and I will do a random number generator drawing to choose both winners. Drawing will be held next Saturday evening, March 21st.

I will donate a yellowheart and Honduran mahogany short box and Lou Belcastro  (letinmfly) is donating a Sweetbriar aluminum pot call. Good luck and thank you for bringing new blood to our great sport!

WINNERS
BOX CALL - 310 Gauge
POT CALL -  jmart241

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Sir-diealot

I will be taking my landlords granddaughter on her first turkey hunt this year. She is an adult. Thanks to both of you for the opportunity and good luck everyone.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

packmule

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

rakkin6

I will be taking one of my fellow soldiers out with me for his first ever hunt of any type. He is originally from Tampa Bay and has never hunted in his life. We are both stationed and will be hunting on Fort Campbell, KY
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

huntineveryday

I will be taking my 8 year old son Huntley out this year.  We're just waiting for April 11th for youth season to open!

Thanks for what you are doing, very generous!

Sully53

I'll be taking my nephew out in the mentored Pa. youth hunt on April 25

Thanks

jmart241

I'llbe taking my 7 yr old grandson he is so excited to gota wait till april 25th PA mentor youth hunt thanks for doing this for youth and new hunters

bower7706

I will have my nephew and son for ohio's youth season.  Nephew is 13 and killed a few birds.  My son is 7 this will be his first year behind the gun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

aclawrence

I'm carrying my 9yr old daughter this coming weekend for the youth hunt in Alabama. Maybe we can get the drop on one of these turkeys before the masses show up the following weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haypatch

This is awesome... my jake would love to have either. This is his second season behind the gun! Killed his 1st last yr.
Thank you both!!

kp3100

Takin my 11 year old, here in Ky.  Killed his first  last year. He's wants to do the calling this year.

zelmo1

LRD

I will be taking my 12 yo son.  Thanks for doing this!

310 gauge

I will be taking my 12 yr. old Grandson for the first time this year. I also will be taking a close friend of mine who happens to have turkeys on a farm he recently bought, and has never been turkey hunting in all of his 62 years. Talk about an age difference!  I am under some pressure to produce some action for sure!  Thanks to both of you for donating your work and I am sure they will go to some deserving new hunters!