OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Team Update  (Read 2524 times)

Offline zsully

Team Update
« on: March 07, 2020, 10:44:36 PM »
Good evening gents,
I just wanted to update the team. I recently received a pm from RossAnderson. He has had some work issues come up and will be working 7 days a week 12 hours a day for the foreseeable future. For that reason he has graciously given up his spot on the team for this year. All I can say is Ross we will miss you this year brother and please stick around with the team threads and we will try to at least tell a tall tail or two that may scratch that itch for a the couple hours that you aren’t working in the coming months.

Mark Spence (Reaper) has accepted my invite to join the Killer B’s. I’ll let Mark introduce himself in the team introduction thread. I’ve had the honor in the past of sharing camp with Mark on top of the mountains in Colorado on an archery elk hunt and shared several turkey hunts over the years. Welcome Mark to the Killer B’s and let’s get ready for a good run this year.

Offline Mossyguy

Re: Team Update
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 10:57:42 PM »
Sure hate Ross will miss this season but i know how it is. Hopefully he’ll keep in touch and follow along with us.

Reaper....welcome to the team! We did really well last year and I have no doubt you’ll be a great contributor!

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 12:45:30 AM »
Never want to lose a teammate, but completely understandable when you have a responsibility.

Reaper (Mark), is my brother-in-law, and no doubt he knows how to get on birds. He'll be a great addition to the team.

Offline POk3s

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 02:10:39 PM »
Danger! Ross please keep in contact as much as you can. Hopefully we can fill your turkey void with a few stories and pics along the way. We’ll probably also need your expertise to kill a gobbler or two!

Welcome aboard Mark!

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 09:20:05 PM »
Sure hate to hear of your situation, Ross.........   

Welcome,.Mark !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline xbowhuntonly

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 07:16:17 PM »
Welcome aboard reaper sorry to hear your work schedule Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xbowhuntonly

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 07:17:48 PM »
I sure hope everyone is safe from the virus going around I’m geared up and ready for the season to start I hope everyone else is also

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 12:35:26 AM »
Hunkering down here in PA. Whether this is all hype or not, I'm not risking getting sick before our trip out west and the season opener in May. Stay safe fellas, it's just around the corner.

Offline POk3s

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 09:17:40 AM »
I see I had a typo in my above post. I meant "Dangit!" not "Danger"! At any rate I hope things are gong well for everybody. Hunkering down here in Wyoming as well with still plans to travel to hunt as much as the government lets me. A quick stop at grocery stores and hopefully wearing some nitrile gloves at gas station fillups will be my friend in a few weeks. In the mean time let's all try and stay positive. It's pretty tough to do right now!

Offline Mossyguy

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 07:19:23 PM »
I had gobblers on camera all the way up to the day before season which opened last weekend. I think they caught wind of this virus going around and are starting to self-quarantine because I haven’t seen them since!

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 11:13:49 PM »
I've been seeing birds, but still flocked up here in PA, which they will be for another month or so anyway.

Offline xbowhuntonly

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 07:33:39 AM »

Offline xbowhuntonly

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 07:34:10 AM »

Offline xbowhuntonly

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 07:34:49 AM »
Figured I share a couple pictures with y’all