Heard a couple in se ohio this morning

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Holtbensley

Haven't been out yet. Need to get out soon
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

BKnisley

Heard a few really fired up at around 7:30 this morning from the back porch. Getting close! Good luck and stay healthy buckeyes!

eggshell

They have been on fire all morning here, it's 1:30 and I'm still hearing an occasional gobble. It's great to live right in the woods with the birdies.

BigSlam51

I've been out listening the past 5 mornings. Hearing birds gobble at every spot, one in particular is in trouble if he keeps his loud mouth attitude up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rock54

havent heard a gobble in the last seven days straight of huntin in carroll and stark counties ?? good luck to all and be safe...russ

BigSlam51

Quote from: rock54 on May 01, 2020, 03:07:14 PM
havent heard a gobble in the last seven days straight of huntin in carroll and stark counties ?? good luck to all and be safe...russ
I'm hunting stark and tusc counties. The turkey population is definitely down at my spots in stark, not like it was just a few years ago.

eggshell

The birds in our area are hooking up with hens and not gobbling. We saw 4 different gobblers today all just strutting around hens and not saying a word. we finally coaxed one close enough my buddy dropped him. S we're both tagged out now. The last week has been that way

rock54

still totally confused no gobbling and no gobblers, all my setups and calling have brought only one bird into the setup, which i closed the deal on, but since then only hens and one jake(which my daughter passed) took a day off today, to regroup or start drinking,(which i dont), just dont know why hens are coming in alone and no gobblers in tow, keep tryn i guess, still got time, good luck to all, russ

BigSlam51

Heard good gobbling this morning in Tusc County.