OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got my patch today

Started by SinGin, March 05, 2020, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlhoot

Got mine too. Thanks Shannon . really nice

BigSlam51

Got mine, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dubie

Got mine too! Thanks for all that you do! Now all I have to do is show to the bird I'm going to kill in a couple of weeks  :turkey2:

ddturkeyhunter

Got mine also, one has its new spot all picked out already, IT will cover the company name of one of my old work jackets. I am retired now.

eman375

Mine showed up today.  They look so realistic!  Thanks for getting them shipped so quickly.

wbyman

I got mine too. Really appreciate all of your hard work!
"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

ssramage

Quote from: sixbird on March 05, 2020, 06:13:38 PM
Got mine today also...Thanks Shannon.
To be honest, I like the sewn ones quite a bit better. Partial to Old Boney also although something different is nice for a change.
To anybody reading this, the new patches aren't BAD, just, to my taste, not as good as previous years.
Above said, the new one adds to my collection and looks nice with the others in the frame.

Agreed.

Holtbensley

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: ssramage on March 06, 2020, 12:17:28 PM
Quote from: sixbird on March 05, 2020, 06:13:38 PM
Got mine today also...Thanks Shannon.
To be honest, I like the sewn ones quite a bit better. Partial to Old Boney also although something different is nice for a change.
To anybody reading this, the new patches aren't BAD, just, to my taste, not as good as previous years.
Above said, the new one adds to my collection and looks nice with the others in the frame.

Agreed.
I agree also,but just my opinion and happy regardless. I just more associate the Old Boney kind of as the site mascot if that makes sense.

Harty

Got my two! Awwwesome! Very realistic. Thanks so much.

the Ward

Mine came in today! They really do look amazingly lifelike! Thank you for keeping the patches going for us all these years. Would love though to have a Old Bony decal to put on my gun stock someday, hint hint, lol!

greencop01

Got my patches the other day and they are great Shannon, thanks.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!