turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My wifes first mothers day!

Started by turkey slayer, May 10, 2011, 01:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

Well yall I have been holding it in for a while because my wife wanted to at least make it 2 months before we told everyone(just in case something went wrong), but I'm too excited to hold it anymore... my wife is pregnant with our first child!!! She is 9 weeks today! to say we are excited would be an understatement. we have been married for a year and a half and she was my high school sweetheart so we have wanted kids for a while now!....OK I could talk about it forever but I was wanting to share a few pics from her mothers day fishing trip! we went to the lake by the house and hit a few bream beds and heres what we came up with! 1st is a pic of the 1st ultrasound (I know its blury i did that so all of her info wouldn't be all over the internet)

drenalinld

Congratulations!! Looks like a future Hog fan. lol

You guys were wearing the fish out!

NYGobblergetter

My wife is pregnant too! She is also 9 weeks. Looks like a December baby, gonna be a nice xmas present

sugarray

Well, congratulations from the OG Pediatrician!! 

turkey slayer

Quote from: NYGobblergetter on May 10, 2011, 02:26:33 PM
My wife is pregnant too! She is also 9 weeks. Looks like a December baby, gonna be a nice xmas present
its going to be  the best christmas present ever! Yea its due Dec 13th, CONGRATS to you and your wife!

struttin_1

drenalinld

Quote from: NYGobblergetter on May 10, 2011, 02:26:33 PM

Congratulations! I hope it goes well.

WVhuntEER

strutnva

bowhunter84

Hognutz

Congrats on the good news. You sound like a very happy father-to-be. By the way, the baby looks just like you..Mike  :happy0064:

Nice mess of fish, as well.  :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

Quote from: Hognutz on May 10, 2011, 04:33:19 PM
By the way, the baby looks just like you.
lol poor kid! hopefully it will take after its mother.

OLE RASPY

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase