OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Guys keep your eyes out for WOODHAVEN giveaways

Started by Old Gobbler, February 29, 2020, 02:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys please be advised I have a huge hoard of WOODHAVEN calls , MIKE PENTICOST and crew has once again generously donated a big ol box of calls for the members of OG ... everyone knows they sound INCREDIBLY REALISTIC....and they do

It is hard to GIVEAWAY so many calls so fast ,so we are likely to do a main WOODHAVEN game registration (not this post ) so that you only have to REGISTER once ....

So please ,everyone I big round of appreciation and thanks to WOODHAVEN

Thanks guys !! Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

SOCOM304

Thanks to Woodhaven and to you Shannon!! Great people!

Syn

:turkey2: Thanks Woodhaven!  Awesome calls for sure.

Syn

JeffC

Thank you Mike and all the Woodhaven crew, and thanks for sponsoring the THP crew. Love your mouth calls, getting ready to order more.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

J_mill

Thanks to all involved. Mike and his team makes some great calls. Big thanks to you as well Shannon for the opportunity.

Greg Massey

Thanks Woodhaven for the nice box of call , we all appreciate it.... looking forward to the giveaways ..

Brwndg

Thank you Woodhaven. Love your diaphragms. Hope to be part of the give-away  :happy0064:
"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

Sir-diealot

Thanks to Mike Penticost and Shannon for putting together these giveaways ever year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

JL_Longbeard

That's awesome! Never tried one of their calls, maybe I'll get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harty

Mizzouhntr

Sweeet!!! Just bought two new ones (Ninja Hammer and Red Scorpion) for this year, definitely want to add more

Rzrbac

ddturkeyhunter

Thanks Woodhaven for giving us chances to win something.

Chuck1443

Thanks woodhaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk