turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak bottomland pants

Started by Mossberg90MN, February 25, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg90MN

In the market for some Mossy Oak Bottomland pants for this upcoming season. I've been looking at the 2 different types of pants offered by Mossy Oak and it seems to be that they are a lighter fabric. My concern is that they will rip easily going through thick areas and such.

Does anyone here have those pants? How's there durability?

Or any other brand that's bottom land.

I'd like some durable bottomland pants with cargo pockets.

https://store.mossyoak.com/mossy-oak-tibbee-technical-hunt-pant-i-10013192

https://store.mossyoak.com/mossy-oak-cotton-mill-hunt-pant-i-10012632

Thanks fellas!

Gooserbat

I personally like the nomad pants much better.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

rdjustham

I bought the nomad nwtf pants last year (obsession pattern) and they faded first wash on cold and hung dry.  They are comfy and held up well.  Just picked up a pair of browning wasatch from mackspw.  Time will tell.

Tom Threetoes

I ordered some Tru Spec BDUs in Bottom Land. I haven't worn them yet but the material looks heavy duty.

El Pavo Grande

I have both these you listed.  The Tibbee technical is good for warm weather and is very comfortable.  I prefer those, but the Cotton Mill will withstand more punishment from briars and brush.  Can't go wrong with either. 

1iagobblergetter

I just received the Mossy Oak cotton mill pants and as far as price and the way they are designed i cant wait to try them out. I think they are going to work great,but this spring will be my first trying them. For the money I'm not to worried about it.
I've gotten by through the years with alot less durable cheaper pants I've bought from Wal-Mart so I think these will last.

Hughesjr60

I have the cotton mill also in bottomland. Love them. Very durable

Mossyguy

I prefer the cotton mill as well....it takes a little longer for the skeeters to get through them..lol

Fullfan

Have the Cotton mill, washed them inside out and air dried. Faded fast.
Don't gobble at me...

turkeykiller22

The browning bottomland watsch pants are the way to go. I have all of them and the brownings have lasted the longest.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Mossberg90MN

Thanks for all the responses! I ended up buying the cotton mill pants. Thanks for the insight.

aclawrence

I sent back a couple pairs of pants from Mossy Oak last year.  I hated the fit. They were super baggy on me. I would love to find a good quality pair of pants in mossy oak with more of an athletic cut but I've about given up.  I'm about to  order a pair of under amour off eBay. If anyone has any experience with them feel free to chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampRooster17

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 25, 2020, 11:38:09 PM
I personally like the nomad pants much better.
X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Academy Sports , has pretty good line of hunting cloths , sales going on now ...

cassga

Check out the Nomad Bloodtrail pants. I picked up a pair on sale at Academy in bottomland and really like they way the fit.