News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak bottomland pants

Started by Mossberg90MN, February 25, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Quote from: cassga on February 26, 2020, 02:39:56 PM
Check out the Nomad Bloodtrail pants. I picked up a pair on sale at Academy in bottomland and really like they way the fit.
Thanks I'll look at those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: cassga on February 26, 2020, 02:39:56 PM
Check out the Nomad Bloodtrail pants. I picked up a pair on sale at Academy in bottomland and really like they way the fit.

These pants do look pretty nice... I'll see how I like the mossy oak ones... might get a pair of those instead

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I'd go w the browning Wasatch pants.

Txag12

Cotton mills fade fast in my experience even when taking care to prevent. Hold up decent though. The tibee technical stuff is awesome on the other hand, picked some up last spring and love it. Only downside is it is very lightweight and will need some thermals in early spring

Bullet1

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on February 26, 2020, 09:01:17 AM
The browning bottomland watsch pants are the way to go. I have all of them and the brownings have lasted the longest.

Agreed

fountain2

Wht tpynof material are the browning pants similar to?  The tibbee?  I really like the looks and feel tibbee for s ga hunting as it warms up fast.  I see they are 6oz cotton, so they may fit the bill.  I had looked at the banded and nomad pants, but hard to pay $100 for a pair of pants that I'm a little unsure if they are exactly what I need/want.

Greg Massey

I was at Walmart yesterday and pickup some mossy oak and realtree stretch fit pants on clearance rack for 5 dollars pair and waterproof ones for 10 dollars regularly 30 dollars pair .. now in my book that was a bargain. Regardless how they hold up...