turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Iso clay townsend striker

Started by Spitten and drummen, February 25, 2020, 02:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I had an unfortunate accident with my bloodwood striker with persimmon top. It is broken and cannot be fixed. If anyone has one they would trade or sell I would love to take it off your hands. I have some nice things and will make it worth your while. Thanks
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Sir-diealot

Could you post a picture? I have gotten quite a bit of strikers but do not know what each is, a picture would help me or others to identify. Best of luck.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

His strikers have his signature on them. I cant post a pic because he has it. He tried to fix it but it would not match up correctly. Thanks for inquiring.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 25, 2020, 08:38:04 PM
His strikers have his signature on them. I cant post a pic because he has it. He tried to fix it but it would not match up correctly. Thanks for inquiring.

Okay, sorry.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

gdc23

Can he do another run of this striker ?

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: gdc23 on March 01, 2020, 03:52:54 PM
Can he do another run of this striker ?

One day. You wanna trade it or sell it?
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

gdc23

I dont have one, just posted a photo so Sir Diealot would know what it looks like.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: gdc23 on March 01, 2020, 05:07:25 PM
I dont have one, just posted a photo so Sir Diealot would know what it looks like.
Thanks, I know just looking at the picture I do not have one.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 01, 2020, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: gdc23 on March 01, 2020, 05:07:25 PM
Thanks, I know just looking at the picture I do not have one.
WE new you didn't have , because if you had one,  you would know it's one the best strikers you could own...

Spitten and drummen

You are right. No mistaking a Townsend striker. I will second that they are some of the finest I have ever owned and ran.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

ArkyRidgeRunna

Is he not making anymore? Too busy or what?

Greg Massey

Quote from: ArkyRidgeRunna on March 01, 2020, 08:58:41 PM
Is he not making anymore? Too busy or what?
No he's still making stuff, it's just getting that time of the year.. spring turkey season around the corner ...

cutt down

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 25, 2020, 02:57:55 PM
I had an unfortunate accident with my bloodwood striker with persimmon top. It is broken and cannot be fixed. If anyone has one they would trade or sell I would love to take it off your hands. I have some nice things and will make it worth your while. Thanks

Try his persimmon/snakewood until he makes you a bloodwood striker. I know it's not the same but that persimmon over snakewood is awesome! And buy an extra next time......that's what I did on the snakewood...lol.