OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I just realized something...

Started by Happy, February 18, 2020, 11:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crow

The fish picture face expression is more understandable,

if I was in a picture with a little girl and she caught a fish and I didn't have one this is what I would look like

especially if I somehow had accidentally wet the inside of one of my pant legs  :TooFunny:

Happy

Quote from: crow on February 18, 2020, 04:43:16 PM
The fish picture face expression is more understandable,

if I was in a picture with a little girl and she caught a fish and I didn't have one this is what I would look like

especially if I somehow had accidentally wet the inside of one of my pant legs  :TooFunny:

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Happy

Quote from: crow on February 18, 2020, 04:38:38 PM
Happy, is that decoy that you hold up in front of you and walk around the woods with?

if it is you might stretch his fan out wider and maybe put some feathers on your pants legs to blend in better
That is a prototype reaping decoy. That was being tested in WV and I still haven't designed a tail fan that can stop a 22-250 bullet. I am running out of test volunteers rapidly as well.

crow

I went back and looked at your gobbler picture again,

and there might be some kind of pattern going on between your facial expressions and the right pant leg looking darker and wet in both pictures.   :happy0167:   :TooFunny:

Happy

Hey, I get excited. It's not every day I get to stand beside someone else's turkey, or fish for that matter.

RutnNStrutn

crow

Quote from: Happy on February 18, 2020, 05:12:02 PM
Hey, I get excited. It's not every day I get to stand beside someone else's turkey, or fish for that matter.

:TooFunny:

Sir-diealot

Before my accident my camo never matched. Now I wear camo pants that are baggy and comfortable and a long sleeve black shirt, gloves and facemask in the blind.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

randy6471

Happy I'm shocked that you're able to kill anything in that outfit. That looks nothing like the "professional" hunters that I see in all the advertisements!!

Happy

Quote from: randy6471 on February 18, 2020, 08:51:36 PM
Happy I'm shocked that you're able to kill anything in that outfit. That looks nothing like the "professional" hunters that I see in all the advertisements!!
I kill fashion pretty regularly during hunting season.

Gooserbat

The only way to be taken seriously is to be photographed with dead turkeys.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

deerhunt1988

Quote from: MDbowman on February 18, 2020, 04:05:02 PM
But you have facepaint. Doesn't get any more serious than that.

that's actually grounds for me to not take someone serious

Tail Feathers

I've always heard that a little paint covers a multitude of sins.
So what you hiding behind that face paint Happy?!? :popcorn:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Marc

I see your tactic...

Pull into the parking lot (of a public area), wearing non-matching camo (and probably two hats at the same time) with scary-azz face-paint, and start taking to your self...  "NO!  I won't do it...  Stop telling me to do that!  I don't even know them!!!"

Then you smile at the other parties in the lot as you carefully unload your gear (mumbling to yourself)...  And Wa-Lah...  You have a public spot to yourself...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

King Cobra

I don't see a gun, did you run him down and stomp him or shoot him ??? lol
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.