North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Spitfire

Started by FullChoke, February 18, 2020, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

203 Mates,

We are a turkey hunting team made up of sly and calculating hit-men who have the good sense to pack the heat to the spring breeding woods that will do the job completely yet without unnecessary and extraneous poundage. Turkeys can't count. The dead can't care. We carry the guns that bring the pain, but only once.

Every year we take a moment to show the symbols of our commonality and rational decisions. Let's see what you'll be hanging on your shoulder and leaning against a tree after it has roared this year. Post up a picture with a brief description of your turkey gun setup and a quick explanation of your reasons for the way it is as it is.

This is my 20 gauge. This is my gun...well, you know the rest.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

BBR12

Here is mine Remington 870 20 gauge with Burris FF3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

My Benelli M2, 26 inch barrel, Sumtoy mount with a Burris FF3 and a Sumtoy 562 choke. Why? it kills them 

Jason_Haught

Rem 870 20g w/burris ff3 and shurshot stock.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3seasons

Remington 870 20ga 21" barrel with a ATI stock and shurshot forend. Swapped over to a holosun 507C circle dot red dot this year and got a couple different chokes to try out to see if they can beat the Rem super full I'm using now.
The little one is a Mossberg mini super bantam 410 with a comp-n-choke and a fast fire 3.

harleytom

Weatherby SA-459 Turkey with a Leuopold 2x7 33 scope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullChoke

Remington 870 Express sporting a custom 3D camo and reverse shading paint job with a Mueller Red Dot sight on top. I usually run a Remington Superfull or a Carlson's extended choke and will be shooting the Federal Heavyweight TSS shells in #9 shot.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

3bailey3

very nice guns you guys have, Norman that camo pattern is insane! Awesome

mightyjoeyoung

Running 3 20s now. 870 youth now called "the little monster"-mirror polished barrel, patriot sear spring, Shur shot stock, D&Td for a 3 hole base and TRS-25 sight, currently wears a Primos Tightwad choke, all metalwork done in OD flat Duracote.

TC Encore Pro Hunter, Burris FFII, beartooth shell holder cheek riser sleeve, TG SSX.
Original 1300 Black Shadow-just D&Td so far. Have a 22" bbl coming and have a bunch of chokes to try. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

TKE921

My pint-sized turkey hammer is a Franchi Affinity with a Sumtoy 570 and a Burris FF3.

cramerhunts

Remington 870 Youth, Bushnell Red Dot, IC Choke pumping out APEX GT-20's.