OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wound Up My Season With Four -Bypasses

Started by R AJ, May 09, 2011, 02:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

The last day of the Bama season I was in the hospital trying to get a heart rythm caused by atrial flutter to run as high as 155 and after a heart cath on Monday night I was operated on Wednesday for a quadruple bypass at Thomas Hospital in Fairhope,Al. I am a very blessed man to not have any muscle damage .

Pain had been gradually building from the previous week and my hard headedness kept me hunting. Feeling steady pain in the sternum area, feeling clammy or having to stop awhile while walking uphill,or think you must be having some gall bladder problems? Get it checked out. I was almost dead wrong.

barry

guesswho

Dude, take care of yourself.  There will be turkeys that need killing next year, you need to be around to help out!

I hope you have a speedy recovery!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

gobbler74

That was too close..glad you caught it
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Basser69

drenalinld

Glad you got in before any damage was done. I hope you recover quickly and have many more great seasons.

TRKYHTR

Good luck with your rehab RAJ. If I can help let me know.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hobbes

Glad you got it taken care of in time.  Take care of yourself.

Hognutz

Godspeed to you, RAJ. Glad you decided to go have things checked out when you did. You will be back on your feet in no time. Good luck to you, my friend, and keep us posted of your progress. Mike   :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Reloader

Glad to hear you came out ok RAJ.  Take it easy man.

One of my employees had a QBP last week as well.  He's doing great, they let him go home last night and he hasn't needed pain meds so far. 

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

catdaddy

So sorry to get this news Robert.  It sounds like you are on the mend and caught it in time.

Take care ole pal

savduck

Good luck. Prayers sent from my family for speedy recovery.
Georgia Boy

R AJ

Thanks fellows.I have not had to take any pain medicine in two days .I am at least on the mend and have lots of prayers and support .

WiLL B

You should feel like really getting after them next year!