OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF 2020

Started by Greg Massey, February 13, 2020, 03:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: Turkeyman on February 15, 2020, 02:51:06 PM
I'm with you Roost 1. I attended a few NWTF conventions back when they used to travel around and found them interesting and enjoyable. Then they settled permanently in Nashville and my wife and I attended one several years ago. I can't say I didn't enjoy it...and she certainly did due to the Gran Ole Opry et al...but, for me, it's just lost it's appeal. I won't attend another.
I can tell you i did the same , but again it's not the same as years ago... it's awesome .. you just need to try it again ...

Greg Massey

Quote from: Roost 1 on February 15, 2020, 01:47:43 PM
It's a long ways from what it used be... amazing to me how many people are making a living off the Outdoor Industry.  Prolly my last trip, I think I'd be more suited at Unicoi.
I'm right the opposite , I've been to Unicoi which is a great show , but i will take the NWTF show ... but both are great and we are lucky to have them both...

Spitten and drummen

Unicoi for me hands down. I dont like huge crowds.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 15, 2020, 06:30:17 PM
Unicoi for me hands down. I dont like huge crowds.
I agree some people don't like crowds , but crowds wasn't what i was interested in , It's was having a larger variety of call builders and spending time with them and playing calls , that you want necessarily get to see at Unicoi , because of the smaller venue ..but both have the best in call builders , whichever one you choose..