OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tony Ezolt yelpers

Started by REBELYELL, February 11, 2020, 01:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Got this hen bone and Jordan matching set in the mail today. A friend of mine recommended Tony and he didn't disappoint. They are easy to play and full of turkey. His work and craftsmanship are a thing of beauty.

KYHeadhunter02

Beautiful calls man! He makes a good one, and he's a super nice guy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jfowler82

They are top notch calls ! I have two wing bones and a cane call and they talk turkey !

Mathews.1

Quote from: REBELYELL on February 11, 2020, 01:26:31 AM
Got this hen bone and Jordan matching set in the mail today. A friend of mine recommended Tony and he didn't disappoint. They are easy to play and full of turkey. His work and craftsmanship are a thing of beauty.
i just got to as well. You are absolutely right about his calls and he's a heck of a nice guy.

bobk

Tony's  callers are all turkey and the craftsmanship is outstanding.

sbbow

Congrats Jody! I have one of his wingbones they r all turkey !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M,Yingling

Nice Grab ,,, I got one of his wingbones  and its one of best
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

silverspur

First Tony is a top shelf guy!  I am lucky to have some wingbones and yelpers from him and they run easy and sound great! Congrats on your calls from him.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

EZ

Thanks all.
Glad you like them Jody....hope to see some blood on them this spring!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Candyman

Beautiful calls!

Those Forest birds like them too! 

paboxcall

Quote from: Candyman on February 11, 2020, 11:59:54 AM

Beautiful calls!

Those Forest birds like them too!

Agree 100% - Awesome calls and perfectly tuned!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Greg Massey

Those look really nice , i know you proud to own them..

Clardh

Tony is a great guy who makes outstanding yelpers. They can even make me sound good. That's telling you something right there! Congratulations on a nice pair.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Congrats...Tony's wingbones are all turkey.  Need to get a cane from him. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

crow

Fine craftsmanship on a sweet pair of calls, nice pickup