turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

custom call sounds

Started by kx125s10, May 09, 2011, 02:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kx125s10

Hey guys I wanted to know if any of you have any sound files of some of the custom calls on here?   I go to their web sites but no one has any for you to listen to.

neal

Better yet call the callmaker or interested in and have him run some of the combo's your interested in, I don't know one that wouldn't be willing to.

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

kx125s10

Quote from: Creekrocket on May 09, 2011, 06:23:43 AM
Ive got some sound files with pics on Photo Story 3 for Windows that im trying to post for you, but cant figure out how to attach them. Ill get with Old Gobbler or someone a little more computer savy to give me a hand on posting them for you.

any chance you figured it out?

thanks

Spring Creek Calls

What type call are you interested in? I've got some sound tracks for my box calls.   '
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

kx125s10

Quote from: Gobblez on May 14, 2011, 08:49:13 AM
What type call are you interested in? I've got some sound tracks for my box calls.   '

I was thinking about a pot and box

pappy

You know, I have to aggree with Neal......"Better yet call the callmaker or interested in and have him run some of the combo's your interested in, I don't know one that wouldn't be willing to."
This is why it is called Custom Callmaker, or Custom Calls, because these folks are willing to answer your questions of listen to your needs and act upon them and this would include playing their calls for you over the phone or face to face.
I have played countless calls for people, most are amazed that we are willing to do so, but my goodness, that is what it is all about, making calls that work, and meets the persons needs.
Another thing I may add here, I am sure I am not alone when I say that some of us just do not know how to post sound bites, and if by chance there may be a unscruptible callmaker out there who would copy another callmakers sound bites and post them as their own....hum........
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Bonjour

X2 on what Pappy said. I tried to figure out how to sound files, but in the end, I'm already spending a ton of time trying to get pics and such up that I just said to heck with it. It is much easier to run a call over the phone instead. Each call may sound a little different also, so you would have to do a sound file for each call which puts another hour of work into a call that is not really needed. If you want to hear a call of mine or anyone elses, just pm us and I'm sure it would be no problem at all for us to run them over the phone.
       Ryan

Spring Creek Calls

Click on the pic for a sound track I made off my laptop camcorder. The call is my walnut/maple.

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com