turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wtb leafy suit

Started by Shady valley birds, February 04, 2020, 11:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady valley birds

I want to go with a leafy suit, mainly just the jacket.  Preferably in obsession. I know about the nomad jacket,  but does anyone have a better option?
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

kytrkyhntr

Look up north mountain gear. They have exactly what you're looking for
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Shady valley birds

Good deal I'm gonna check them out thanks @
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

bbcoach

Started using one about 3 years ago.  Plenty on E-bay.

BBR12

If you have got to have matching or brand name Camo look the way others have pointed. I bought a set off of amazon last year, just some generic green leaf type Camo and think I paid maybe $30 for the jacket and pants. I support US Camo companies most of the time but, I could see this getting torn up first hunt so I went cheap. It held up well last year but didn't hunt to much rough country.

paboxcall

:wagon:

Look no further, Shady. Get a pull over from North Mountain Gear.

I went the cheaper route via Cabelas too, not knowing any better and thinking apple to an apple comparison. Then after it faded and started to shred, and having to add some green jute thread color to it to make it appear more natural because the camo is printed on only one side, I went the North Gear route. Now I know its an apple to a watermelon comparison. You get what you pay for.

Watch Pinhoti Project on youtube, Dave wears exactly what you are looking for every day of the season.

http://northmountaingear.com/mossy-oak-diffusion-pullover-jacket-by-north-mountain-gear/
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Shady valley birds

Quote from: paboxcall on February 05, 2020, 10:48:01 AM
:wagon:    iv watched every episode of the pinhoti project and had seen the link to his diffusion jacket but didn't know it was the north mountain one mentioned.  That's the way I'm going

Look no further, Shady. Get a pull over from North Mountain Gear.

I went the cheaper route via Cabelas too, not knowing any better and thinking apple to an apple comparison. Then after it faded and started to shred, and having to add some green jute thread color to it to make it appear more natural because the camo is printed on only one side, I went the North Gear route. Now I know its an apple to a watermelon comparison. You get what you pay for.

Watch Pinhoti Project on youtube, Dave wears exactly what you are looking for every day of the season.

http://northmountaingear.com/mossy-oak-diffusion-pullover-jacket-by-north-mountain-gear/

Shady valley birds

Thank you to everyone I'm gonna get the north mountain jacket  :turkey2:

Shady valley birds

How big is the xl jacket? I wear a large shirt but I'm afraid the md/lg will be too small.