OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks Custom Calls - NWTF Convention

Started by neal, January 27, 2020, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

If you're going to be in Nashville in a few weeks swing by booth 1533 and say hello to us Hooks guys and check out the new products!

Here is the signature series Tuilpwood strikers I did for Hooks this year. Only 50 available so stop in and grab yours!

Hope to see y'all there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Ol timer

Not going to be making it to the Convention but sure would like to get one.

rakkin6

Will be there either Friday or Saturday depending on schedule. Hopefully there will be some left those look nice.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

neal

Quote from: Ol timer on January 27, 2020, 02:31:09 PM
Not going to be making it to the Convention but sure would like to get one.

Scott will have them at the Hooks office. You can certainly give him a call and order one now.

(870) 793-6141

Thank you for your support!

Neal

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Tail Feathers

Folks, you won't find a nicer bunch of people than at Hooks.  I met Scott many years ago and he is a great guy.
Last year at the convention he was in high demand and I just barely got to shake his hand and say hi.  I spoke a bit with his dad and met Mike Miller.  Miller is a genuinely nice guy and despite being busy seemed genuinely interested in meeting me.  We talked calls a few minutes before the line got too long.  I just hate that I missed meeting Neal!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

neal

Quote from: Tail Feathers on January 27, 2020, 05:28:45 PM
Folks, you won't find a nicer bunch of people than at Hooks.  I met Scott many years ago and he is a great guy.
Last year at the convention he was in high demand and I just barely got to shake his hand and say hi.  I spoke a bit with his dad and met Mike Miller.  Miller is a genuinely nice guy and despite being busy seemed genuinely interested in meeting me.  We talked calls a few minutes before the line got too long.  I just hate that I missed meeting Neal!

Appreciate the kind words! If you get to the booth in the mornings I'll be there. Miller is usually on the afternoon shift but this year he'll be with me in the mornings.

Hope to be able to meet you this year!

Neal

Ol timer

Just like to Thank Neal for shipping me one of his awesome Tulipwood Wood Strikers. He really nailed it out of the park with this one. I just ran it on a gray green & red slates and it made them sound like pure turkey. If you don't own a Tulipwood by now then  stop looking Neal has one that is a must have. Thank You Neal and good luck hunting this season. :z-winnersmiley:

Jbird22

Those strikers look great! Hooks (Scott) is top notch in my book. He took time with me years ago when nobody else would. Even though I make my own mouth calls now, I still keep an Executioner 2 (youth size) with me at all times.

Double B

Those strikers work great, I got purpleheart persimmon and a dymondwood and don't forget the Hooks bottomland hat, my favorite hunting hat especially for the price and I'm tight as the bark on a Beech tree.  One more, the little bantom box call is a inexpensive sleeper that Mike Miller turned me on to last year at Nashville. Good stuff. Hope to see you all again this year.
Followed by buzzards

ShootingABN!

Great looking strikers!

My buddy Shane Simpson will be there to.

Don't forget to like his YouTube channel and his website www.callingallturkeys.com He is a Hooks dealer.

Big Jeremy

Buy one of these. Just do it. His tulipwood is second to none in the world of strikers in my experience! I really like his ebony, also.