OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Tote

Started by Aholdren, January 26, 2020, 06:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 26, 2020, 08:41:15 PM
Anobody on the forum makes all kinds of gun slings and turkey tote from paracord .. he can make you anything you want and he's reasonable on prices ... fast shipping ....
That's it, could not remember name it is Anybody.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Aholdren

Thanks all, this s what I was looking for!  Now to decide if I want leather or para cord!

Mossberg90MN

Those leather ones are pretty sweet.

I'm just gonna stuff the ol boy in my game bag though.

Bowguy

I made a sling style one from paracord. Didn't take long n was super easy. Kinda nice when your hands are full grabbing saplings coming down a mtn to have one strapped to your back

BBR12

Check out moonshine on Facebook. I was gifted a long padded sling from a hunting buddy and I just bought my son and myself a short one. I figure they will each get used for different type hunts. I look forward to trying them out. I used a paracord one last year, used it a bunch and on short walks it wasn't bad. That being said after toting a heavy bird about 2 miles down a gravel road in CA I thought it was gonna cut a groove in my shoulder.

owlhoot

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 27, 2020, 05:38:37 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on January 26, 2020, 08:41:15 PM
Anobody on the forum makes all kinds of gun slings and turkey tote from paracord .. he can make you anything you want and he's reasonable on prices ... fast shipping ....
That's it, could not remember name it is Anybody.
yep that is him, nice fella too.

owlhoot

Quote from: guesswho on January 26, 2020, 07:38:43 PM
I prefer the sling type.  I have used one for many years.  The first ones we used was nothing more than a little rope with a loop on each end.  Then we upgraded to old shotgun slings, then finally 15-20 years ago to the paracord style.  You can't see it, but get the idea.

Hurry put the mask back on,  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :toothy12:

bdirks

I have a couple totes from EZ Outdoors. I love them. I had 1 and bought a second after a trip where a buddy and I doubled. One trip out carrying both birds was enough for me to purchase a second.