turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Taged Out in OHIO [WITH PIC'S ADDED ]

Started by Limbstrutter, May 07, 2011, 10:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limbstrutter

Finally !  I have been chasing this bird for two weeks now and blew a few hunts in the process . I knew were he liked to be were he liked to roost  , used soft calling to aggressive calling . Used decoys and no decoys he and 8 jakes would give me a look and move on . Well today things changed and I set up between two fields and just let them know I was there , didn't use no deks just sat and waited and waited and like clock work here they came , one stubborn longbeard 8 jakes and 2 bearded hens and as much as I have wanted to shoot a bearded hen I wanted this big boy he gave me fits for two week ,and at 11:30 am I gave him a dirt nap at 35 yards. I can finally git some sleep. The  SX3 strikes again. Will post picks soon as I upload them. Real nice 2 year old bird 10" beard 1 " spurs.

Sorry pic's are small took them with my EVO cell phone.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

Hognutz

Congrats on the bird.. Post the pictures for us when you can..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Limbstrutter

SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

RutnNStrutn

JVA54

Luke95

Sumtoy Get Choked

cannonball

vaturkey

Vaturkey

neal

1 longbeard 8 jakes 2 bearded hens....... Sounds like a target rich environment to me!!!!

Congrats!!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Basser69

Limbstrutter

Oh yea neal. Last year was the first time I hunted these birds  , killed one and left the rest  . We started getting birds on the farm about 5 years ago but we let them be till last year . Plenty of corn , beans and oaks for them just hope they stick around ..
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

WiLL B

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

njdevilsb