OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Friendly Reminder

Started by kytrkyhntr, January 12, 2020, 09:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

It costs zero dollars and zero cents to mind your own business.

Your opinion only matters to yourself.

Be courteous and helpful.

You're not as funny as you think you are.

Sometimes we all need to be reminded.

:z-winnersmiley:
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

mtns2hunt

Why would I mind my own business? I am on a public forum discussing Turkey hunting. Information is being volunteered, provided and received. Are you the forum police?
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

kytrkyhntr

No? Was just offering up some daily advice I heard this morning that I thought was a needed reminder. The fact that you're upset about it says maybe you needed to hear it sir! It's not that deep

kytrkyhntr

That's just life advice homie.. guess it could be translated to the forum as well. I don't have a Facebook or anything to share stuff. So I was just posting some advice I heard on here hoping maybe someone might need to hear it. Again... it's not that deep have a great day

fallhnt

Your correct. Some need to hear it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

LaLongbeard

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 09:31:58 AM

That really is good advice. I have some myself.
It's an Internet forum made mostly of people you don't personally know and probably never will. Letting anything they type on a screen upset you or hurt your feelings is ridiculous. Some people also get a good laugh at the ones that get upset so really when you start crying about what someone said or how they make you feel your playing into their hands  lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

mtns2hunt

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 12:40:09 PM
No? Was just offering up some daily advice I heard this morning that I thought was a needed reminder. The fact that you're upset about it says maybe you needed to hear it sir! It's not that deep

What a joke. There is always some one throwing out unneeded advice.

Greg Massey

It's that time of the year .. :TooFunny:    Things are picking up on the forum ... this forum is about sharing opinion's, information's and turkey hunting experiences along with helping others ... great bunch of people on this forum, young and old ... many years of knowledge ...

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: mtns2hunt on January 12, 2020, 04:23:30 PM
Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 12:40:09 PM

What a joke. There is always some one throwing out unneeded advice.

Haha nope not a joke, I work in a factory and a older fella I work with was telling a younger guy we work with those exact words this morning. That's why I posted it. It's not that deep man. Just thought it was sound advice. If that makes you feel some type of way I'm sorry. I just thought it was good advice lol

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: LaLongbeard on January 12, 2020, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 09:31:58 AM

That really is good advice. I have some myself.
It's an Internet forum made mostly of people you don't personally know and probably never will. Letting anything they type on a screen upset you or hurt your feelings is ridiculous. Some people also get a good laugh at the ones that get upset so really when you start crying about what someone said or how they make you feel your playing into their hands  lol.

I totally agree. This other guy seems upset by the post lol. I just thought it was funny hearing the old timer say it and it made sense!

Sixes

crow

kytrkyhntr

mtns2hunt

Can't let it die can you. So much for your "Friendly Reminder." Clearly a got under your skin. LOL. I thought this was a Turkey forum not grade school. Follow your own advice as it's clear who is the aggressor here. Have a nice day! :jackson:

kytrkyhntr

Nah I just ain't gonna let you get the last word. You mis read my post. You obviously couldn't comprehend that someone would just be making a general statement. My skin? You couldn't get under it on your best day. Hop off my post son. I was just sharing something I thought was funny/informative. You didn't have to comment anything. Hint... maybe you should just stay out of things you don't understand. It wasn't a deal. You made it one with your insecure comments. Just be quiet