turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi

Started by Spitten and drummen, January 08, 2020, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Leaving at 5 am in the morning. 12 hour drive without a stop so more like 14 hours. Im hyped. I would love to meet up with all you guys from og thats gonna be there.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Gobbler2577

I'm not leaving that early, but Lord willing I'll be there before dark.  Almost like a kid at Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

Leaving at 6:30, probably take about ten hours.

PEPPERHEAD

I'm lucky. Only 30 minutes from the house.

Sixes

It's a little over an hour for me

Jmarek

I haven't decided exactly what time I'll leave but I be there Friday morning after a 10 hour drive
First time for the show and really looking forward to it

West Augusta

I'm getting packed.  I'll be leaving early and should be there about lunch time tomorrow.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

trad bow

I'll be there Friday morning. Just a couple hours from house but wife wants to go up tomorrow so she can look at cabins. Might be an expense trip.

Swather

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 08, 2020, 09:39:15 AM
Leaving at 5 am in the morning. 12 hour drive without a stop so more like 14 hours. Im hyped. I would love to meet up with all you guys from og thats gonna be there.

12 hours of driving from Mississippi?

Swather

For those that do not know the area, there is some great natural beauty not far away.  A drive down Route 75 A down around Smithgall Woods is recommended.  That area around Smithgall is one of the prettiest in the state.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Swather on January 08, 2020, 06:35:42 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 08, 2020, 09:39:15 AM

12 hours of driving from Mississippi?

I actually live in Louisiana now. Born , raised and still hunt Ms.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Footballer

I'm hoping to make it next year. Life seems to keep getting in the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyj

Have fun guys and post some pictures.

Buckman18

Ill be there tomorrow morning. Its a 20 minute drive from where I live. If you like to fly fish, there is a delayed harvest trout stream on the park. Buy and turkey call and catch some trout...

ssramage

It's been on my list the last couple of years, but I still haven't been able to make it. It's about a 6.5hr drive from me and I'd only be able to get Sat in this year if I went. I figure most of the calls I would want will be gone by then anyways.