turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Getting READY!

Started by bbcoach, January 08, 2020, 08:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

With deer season over, I've started getting ready for my 2020 Spring turkey season.  Sent Scott a request last night for a few diaphragm calls and received confirmation this morning of shipment.  Ordered a new vest recently and broke out my box and pot calls and started practicing.  We still have 3 months before the NC OPENER but I enjoy this time for getting ready and brushing up on my calling (drives the wife crazy though).  Plan on heading to Wisconsin, again this spring, to hunt private and public land, with a Good friend and his brother, during Season C.  Hope everyone has started their Prep and is looking forward to another GREAT spring turkey season.     

kyturkeyhunter4

I'm also ready to go bbcoach can't wait to the Kentucky season to open I got a couple of months to go I also plan on heading to Ohio this year to hunt some public

ddturkeyhunter

I also am getting ready for this year turkey season. And also have one tage already and will be going to WI for Season C public land. I missed going to WI last year just because I had to much work lined up that I could not get away. Well I sold My small Wildlife Removal business, and now I am supposedly maybe fully retired, finally. And I won't let my self start anything new untill after turkey hunting is over this year. And then we will see what future years bring.

Tail Feathers

All I've done so far is to find a breakfast bar and a candy bar in my vest from last spring. :P
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Spitten and drummen

I never store my calls. I play with them all year long and even sitting on a deer stand , my mind wanders to spring gobblers. Turkeys and calls are a constant for me all year long.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

I'am thinking turkey 24/7 .. always looking forward to another spring turkey season .. always looking for ways to improve my skills ... agree i keep a tote beside my chair and play these call's all year.. I can't wait to hear that first spring gobbler on opening morning , then the hunt is on ....2020

Harty

Have first period in Wisconsin so that will come quick. Gear is ready . Been workin those calls daily since November though Beagles and cottontails occupying my time as well

LaLongbeard

I'm ready to hunt tomorrow if the season was open. I've used the same gun and shell for a long time my vest is hanging by the door. I'll be in the woods tomorrow scouting new areas I haven't hunted.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?