OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rio Grande

Started by JABBO100, January 06, 2020, 08:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JABBO100

Ok need opinions on Rio Grande semi guided hunts in Kansas, Oklahoma, or even Texas. Needs to be pure rio. Read some reviews  on here already but some are out dated and may not be current. Taking my son on his first out of state.  Thanks!

ddturkeyhunter

Sorry I can"t help you I have always hunted public land. But is nice that you are thinking of trying to be going for the Pure Rio.

Sir-diealot

Going to go for Rios next year if all goes well in Oklahoma, so I am going to follow this thread myself to pick up any tips I can. Best of luck to you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

JABBO100

Well I decided on Triple Creek Outfitters in Kansas. Next week is my son's 17th birthday and I'm going to surprise him with it. Hunt will be first weekend in May. Will post back on results.

hotspur

That's awsome, hope you guys each tag a big thick legged loudmouth.

Sir-diealot

Best of luck to both of you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."