OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Apex New Turkey loads

Started by Greg Massey, January 01, 2020, 01:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Coming Mid - January ... Green colored boxes ... NINJA Turkey .... TSS.... it's refining the most versatile, comprehensive line of Tungsten Super Shot shells ... if your friends with Apex Ammunition on Facebook or Jason McAlpin , he just posted sneak pictures of the shells ....coming .... just little heads up... if you were thinking of buying some ....

Prohunter3509

I don't have Facebook what is gonna be the difference
What could they do differently

ssramage

Curious to see what it is as well

davisd9

Quote from: Prohunter3509 on January 01, 2020, 02:22:19 PM
I don't have Facebook what is gonna be the difference
What could they do differently

Not much.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Mossberg90MN

Friends with Jason on fb, excited to see these shells.

skimerhorn

Yea I'm not sure what could be better then plain tss. Unless they're gonna do some kind d of blended shot like third degree? Guess well see what it is in a couple weeks. I just ordered some tss from them so I'm set anyway

Greg Massey

The only thing i can add is, always looking to make improvements just keeps you ahead of the competition..

davisd9

Quote from: skimerhorn on January 01, 2020, 06:54:17 PM
Yea I'm not sure what could be better then plain tss. Unless they're gonna do some kind d of blended shot like third degree? Guess well see what it is in a couple weeks. I just ordered some tss from them so I'm set anyway

Unless against the law in your state, you are wasting space with anything other than 9-9.5s.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

PA-strutter

I seen the new boxes today on FB as well. Looked like a WoodHaven spin off. I'll stick to my 2 3/4 low brass #8 dove loads.
Teds Custom Calls on FB