turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nebraska trip

Started by jdarnell24, December 31, 2019, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdarnell24

Have been a member for a while just don't post much mostly just read. I have bought a couple of calls from the classified section so I'm not totally new.Wanting to make a trip out to Nebraska from Tennessee. I'm not looking for specific places to hunt just looking for a jumping off place and maybe places to stay away from. I planning on going to chadron and hunting the surrounding area if anyone can recommend a place to stay, do rooms in the area normally get booked up or can you just show up and get a room. I'm assuming the weekend is going to be a lot more busy so I'm planning on getting there maybe on Sunday and hunting through Thursday maybe. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBR12

I have been through Chadron three times, all  were on a whim and found a room the two times I tried. . The last time I went through there I slept in the car on top of the "mountain"  on my way home after leaving Montana. Man that was a cold night on that bare hill with probably 20 mph winds blowing most of the night.  Turkeys were close the next morning though.