turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Classifieds

Started by Bowguy, December 31, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Hey fellows. I haven't been on here a ton lately but just in glancing through the classifieds I noticed lots of new members posting stuff who aren't aware of the rules. To anyone who uses the classifieds please be aware of the rules

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Bowguy on December 31, 2019, 10:24:35 AM
Hey fellows. I haven't been on here a ton lately but just in glancing through the classifieds I noticed lots of new members posting stuff who aren't aware of the rules. To anyone who uses the classifieds please be aware of the rules
Be prepared to be called the classified police.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

Been called lots worse. Only a heads up for guys

Greg Massey

It's all just a learning curve for the new members  and some of us old ones.. so I welcome all the new guys on the forum... policing , drama or whatever .. it's a great forum, with lot's of good people .... Traffic on the forum is starting to pick back up, but you have to realize also, some of us never leave the forum during the year ...Spring season is coming ....

Bowguy

Make no mistake it's only to offer help

Prohunter3509

I check this site everyday of the year
Great people , friendly and a very informative site
Thanks all you guys that make this site what it is

Crghss

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...