News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Venison and charcoal.............

Started by Yoder409, December 28, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crghss

Quote from: Yoder409 on December 28, 2019, 10:44:01 PM
It is a factory built CVA Mountain Rifle from the mid or late 80's.

Had one myself, great gun and wasn't too heavy. Got it from Dixon in Kempton around '80-'81. Miss that thing.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

paboxcall

Nice Yoder, congrats on the hunt! That's a fine looking rifle too.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

M,Yingling

Congrats. I always save a tag to kick around woods  late season with the flintlock
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Kylongspur88

wvmntnhick

Congratulations on the kill.

We've got a late season coming up in January. It's the "heritage" hunt. Only traditional archery and BP guns allowed. No inlines. No compounds. No crossbows. It's a fun time. I've stepped away from the inlines and went straight traditional style BP's. Have a t/c renegade 54 cal, t/c hawken in 45 and 50 as well as a Charles Daly 50 cal hawken I use for crappy weather days. Not subjecting my good ones to the crappy elements. My plan is to eventually have a custom long rifle built but will probably get a production gun first. I'd hate to spend the money on custom to find that I don't like the barrel length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk