OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Black Friday Deals

Started by PA-strutter, November 26, 2019, 09:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA-strutter

Anyone know of any good deals on turkey gear that they want to share? I always enjoy saving money on something I don't totally need.

Monday I purchased two new boxes and some diaphragms from Greens Run Custom Calls. He's running Black Friday and a Christmas sales on his site and FB page.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

PA-strutter

Yes, Mossy Oak Store is running a nice sale. I ran across that last night when surfing the interwebs. I was able to get a 3X Bottomland Greenleaf Hoodie and a matching shirt for $30 total. I was very happy with that purchase.

If you use the code "Comeback10" you'll receive an additional 10% off.

PA-strutter

Work boot USA. Com has 25-30% off all hunting boots.

nativeks

Theyve been running it for a month but Dunns has 20 ga Benelli Montefeltros for 799

Greg Massey

Well i bought , new 60 inch VIZIO TV with free home delivery.. after 20 years my old tv is just about on it's last tube ... lol  :TooFunny:  My first Black Friday Purchase ...

Spitten and drummen

Man you need a 72". A 60" is old school. Lol!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on November 29, 2019, 06:29:08 PM
Hey the 60 was a big up grade from the 25 inch ...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on November 29, 2019, 06:36:42 PM
When I got my 70" 6 years ago it was mind blowing going for a 27" to that so I know how you feel. Now my eyes are so bad I can't read some things on that and I only sit about 8 feet from it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 29, 2019, 06:49:30 PM
When I got my 70" 6 years ago it was mind blowing going for a 27" to that so I know how you feel. Now my eyes are so bad I can't read some things on that and I only sit about 8 feet from it.
Hey i don't need a big TV to watch the Western channel and Fox New's ...lol.... most of that other stuff on TV is junk....

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on November 29, 2019, 06:54:23 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 29, 2019, 06:49:30 PM
Hey i don't need a big TV to watch the Western channel and Fox New's ...lol.... most of that other stuff on TV is junk....
I watch a lot of the old stuff on Amazon anymore. I used to watch all my Steelers games but do not have anything to do with the NFL now so now I just watch my Sabres games and Celtics games when I can see them and lots of old stuff. I am addicted to The Walking Dead but I have been into zombie movies and post apocalyptic movies since I saw the Omega Men when I was about 8 or 9 years old.

John Koenig:

Syn

Not just Black Friday but they are Holiday sales from Maven Optics.

https://mavenbuilt.com/journal/holiday-specials/

Sixes

Quote from: Syn on November 30, 2019, 05:42:59 AM
Not just Black Friday but they are Holiday sales from Maven Optics.

https://mavenbuilt.com/journal/holiday-specials/

Maven binoculars are some of the best on the market. I have used mine for 3 years now and they are a really overlooked high quality brand.

Thanks for the link, I may pick up myself a small set of binoculars